Established and growing Fire Alarm Systems Service Company is looking to recruit an experienced, mature, responsible technician to inspect, maintain, test, repair and provide general service on various fire alarm systems in the Tri-State area.
• Knowledge of NFPA72
• Basic knowledge of electronics
• Familiar with basic operation of tools, meters
• Able to manage and run a job
• Able to work independently
• Able to read and interpret instruction manuals
• Good communication skills
• Clean appearance
• Clean drivers license
• Exhibit an ability to read, interpret and communicate technical information
• Able to provide instruction to customers on proper operation and use of system(s)
• Computer knowledge a plus
• NICET Certification a plus
A MINIMUM of 3-5 YEARS OF INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THIS EXPERIENCE DO NOT APPLY
We offer competitive pay, health benefits, IPhone, and more
We also offer professional training and factory certification programs.