Meenan Home Security
Westchester County, NY
To provide competent professional security installations and service to customers while meeting reasonable productivity standards in order for the Company to effectively compete in the marketplace. To deal fairly and cooperatively with the Company and its customers. Must be able to work in a team environment, as well as be able to resolve issues accurately and independently.
- Prepares for security installations or service calls by reviewing installation/service orders; gathering equipment, supplies and tools; coordinating schedules with customers.
- Plans security installations by surveying and evaluating location; identifying alarm installation requirements; laying-out equipment and wiring plan.
- Establishes security system by installing equipment; running and pulling wiring; programming and calibrating equipment; adhering to codes, regulations and standards.
- Verifies security system functioning by testing equipment, connections and signals; identifying and correcting problems.
- Maintains records by documenting installation or service call.
- Maintains customer rapport by resolving concerns; answering questions.
- Maintains safe and secure work environment by following safe practices; keeping security information confidential.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt
- Relevant Work Experience: Minimum of 2 years Home Security Installation Experience
- Minimum Education Level: High School Diploma or Equivalent with Electrical
- NY State Security Alarm Installers license is a PLUS but not necessary
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
If interested please contact
James Townsend 516-807-4457